Construction expected for the week of August 20, 2012:
- Anne Arundel County: Crandell Rd.; Fisher Station Rd.; McKendree Rd.
- Baltimore City: Engine 35 Maude Ave.
- Baltimore County: 3014-A/Church Rd.; Liberty Family Resource Center; Randallstown BCFD Station 18; Randallstown Library; Old Court MS; 3014-C; Catonsville Library; Catonsville BCFD Station 04; Baltimore City Election Office; Catonsville HS; Catonsville Community College
- Howard County: Washington Blvd. (US 1) to Baltimore Co.; Montgomery Rd. at Marshalee; installing Fiber Backbone; Gorman Rd. to Baltimore St.; Laterals
- Montgomery County: Quince Orchard Blvd.; Muncaster Mill Rd.; Nolte
- Prince George’s County: Riverdale VFD
Please note: this information is forecast only (because we realize that a variety of factors can change the actual outcome). If a jurisdiction does not appear in the chart below, this means that no construction has been scheduled for the upcoming week, likely due to engineering or permitting that is taking place.