Construction expected this week:
- Anne Arundel County: Old Solomons Island Rd.; Owensville Rd.
- Baltimore City: Engine 14 Booth St.; Engine 58 Patapsco Ave.; Engine 36 Edmondson Ave.
- Baltimore County: Chesapeake Ave.; Thornton Rd.; Padonia Rd.; Gilroy Rd.
- Carroll County: Robert Moton Center; Westminster Sr. Center; Barrel House/Citizen Services; Westminister City Hall; Westminster PD; Westminster FD; Friendship Valley ES; Emergency Service Training (old); Rt. 27 Connector
- Harford County: South MD924/Emmorton Rd. between Idlewood Rd. and Singer Rd. Box Ridge Dr. from Emmorton to Kensington; Fallston HS – Carrs Mills Rd.; Fallston VFC – Carrs Mills Rd.; Detention Center – Rock Spring Rd.; Forest Lake ES – Osbourne Pkwy.; Fallston Library – Fallston Rd.; Fallston Park & Rec – Fallston Rd.; Youth Benefit ES – Fallston Rd.; Jarrettsville Library – Norrisville Rd.
- Howard County: Maple Lawn; MD 108; Washington Blvd. (US 1) to Baltimore Co.; Waterloo Rd. (MD175) to AA Co.; Scaggsville Rd.; Gorman Rd. to Baltimore St.; Vollmerhausen Rd.; Vollmerhausen Bridge
- Montgomery County: HUB D-E; HUB I-J; Hub B-D; HUB F-I
- Prince George’s County: IC 2; IC5; IC 6; IC 14;
We get a few questions every week about where we’ll be doing construction and in which jurisdictions, so we’ve decided to start each week with an update on where we expect to be constructing for the upcoming week. Please note: this information is forecast only (because we realize that a variety of factors can change the actual outcome). If a jurisdiction does not appear in the chart below, this means that no construction has been scheduled for the upcoming week, likely due to engineering or permitting that is taking place.